1. Reduce Size of Sugar
To create healthy banana bread, maybe try a little sugar to the natural sweetness of the banana out.
2. Use Wheat Flour
Generally, when most people make banana bread using wheat. Try switching to more healthy whole wheat flour because it contains potassium, magnesium and zinc as well as other nutritional benefits.
3. Add Fruits and Nuts:
To enrich the flavor variation, try adding blueberries and nuts (almonds, walnuts) into the bread dough to enrich the texture, flavor and health bread.
4. Cut butter and add Buttermilk:
Reducing the dose of butter and add Buttermilk is fantastic in making banana bread. Use a combination of nonfat buttermilk plus 2 tablespoons canola oil, to create more pleasant taste bread.
Here's a banana bread recipe that you can make and serve for families, how to Make Banana Bread survivors set up and enjoy.
- 400 g wheat flour
- 100 cc condensed milk
- 1 pack fern pan
- 100 go margarine
- 100 grams of sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- 150 cc water lukewarm
- 1 comb plantain
How to Make:
- Combine fern pan, wheat flour, sugar, salt, and margarine together, knead until it becomes small granules.
- Enter the beaten eggs and lukewarm water, knead until well blended, add the condensed milk, knead until not sticky hands, and let the dough covered with a damp cloth.
- Steamed bananas and cut into 2 parts, and take 1 tablespoon of dough and then trimmed and filled with banana slices and then roll back.
- Grease a baking pan with butter and sprinkle with flour and arrange the bread in the pan and allow it and cover with a damp cloth.
- If the bread is fluffy, bake in a moderately hot oven for 40 minutes.
- If it is ripe, brown bread spread with yellowish yolk, baked again until dry.
- Sandwich ready to serve.